Economic Survey Print 2016-18 for Competitive Examination
Economic Survey Print 2015-16 for Competitive Examination very useful for upsc & civil services exam preparation for order you can call us 0120-4160241
Economic Survey Print 2016-18 for Competitive Examination The Union Minister for Finance, Corporate Affairs and Information & Broadcasting, Shri Arun Jaitley presented the Economic Survey of 2015-16 in parliament front of speakers and Indian population
Positive points of Economic Survey Print 2015-16 for Competitive Examination
1.Economic Surveys show the growth and plans last last 12 months and presents all aspects of polices and growth of any government
2.Economic surveys provides full knowledge about what happen in one year and done by government for population
3.Onlinekhanmarket provides best quality notes for any exam Like Photocopy notes of Handwritten notesIAS notes,Photo copy notes for IAS exam,Printed notes,Upsc notes,Notes for IAS exam,Upsc notes,Upsc study material,Photocopy study material for IAS examUpsc coaching notes and books for SSC,ibps,rrb
Economic Survey Print 2016-18 for Competitive Examination topics are given below.
- 2016-17 expected to be challenging from fiscal point of view
- Credibility and optimality argue for adhering to 3.5 per cent of GDP fiscal deficit target.
- 2015-16 fiscal deficit, seen at 3.9 per cent of GDP, seems achievable.
- Low inflation has taken hold, confidence in price stability has improved.
- CPI inflation seen around 4.5 to 5 per cent in 2016-17
- Prospect of lower oil prices over medium term likely to dampen inflationary expectations.
- Expect RBI to meet 5 per cent inflation target by March 2017.
- Capital Requirements for banks approx 1.8 trillions
- Government sell off some privates companies
- Corporate, bank balance sheets remain stretched,
- Affecting prospects for reviving private investments.
- Expected Higher Budget level in 2015-16
- Widening tax net from 5.5 per cent
- Review and phasing out of tax exemptions
Chief Economic Adviser Comments
- Scope for easing monetary policy
- Medium-term fiscal framework.
- Calls for Liquidity
Other Important Highlights of Economic Survey 2015-16
- GDP growth fiscal between 7-7.75%
- Fiscal to be 7.6% and target 8-10%
- D 35 a barrel next fiscal against USD 45 this year.
- Putting Public Investment on Track – the Rail Route to Higher Growth.
- Inflation at 4.5-5% for 2016-17
- Price stability has increased
- Tax net from 5.5% earning more than 20%
- Challenging external environment
- Subsidy bill below 20%
- GST Bill.
- Banks remain stressed.
- Current account deficit at 1-1.5%
- Health, education; focus on agriculture. Percentage share of horticulture output in Agriculture is more than 33%.
- Domestic demand as foreign capital outflow likely.
- Good performs in industrial, infrastructure, corporate sectors due to recent reform.
- Exports slowdown to continue
- India should resist protectionist
1.Students visit onlinekhanmarket homepage for best and beneficial notes for UPSC SSC RRB CTET SSC IBPS LAW and all Government Competitive exams any other information and query related to notes and exam call us at 0120-4160241
2.More notes for any exam like Drishti दृष्टि IAS History Hindi Class Notes-IAS Exam