Geology Optional Printed Notes Brilliant
Coaching best academy for competitive entrances exam preparation like GATE, JEE, IFS.
beneficial points of brilliant coaching notes
1.Brilliant coaching has the best team of teachers and researchers for teaching and analysis to provide best notes and material for best study and exam preparation
2.Onlinekhanmarket provides best quality notes for any exam Like Photocopy notes of Handwritten notesIAS notes, Photocopy notes for IAS exam, Printed notes, UPSC notes, Notes for IAS exam, UPSC notes, UPSC study material, Photocopy study material for IAS examUpsc coaching notes and books for SSC,ibps,rrb
Geology Optional Printed Notes Brilliant Coaching topics for exam given below…
Paper – I
(i) General Geology
- The Solar System, meteorites,
- seismicity of India,
- intensity and magnitude,
- seismographs. Island arcs, deep sea
- Island arcs, deep sea
- deep sea trenches and mid-ocean ridges.
- Continental drift-evidences and mechanics;
- sea-floor spreading,
- plate tectonics. Isostasy,
(ii) Geomorphology and Remote Sensing:
- Basic concepts of geomorphology.
- Weathering and mass wasting
- Landforms, slopes, and drainage.
- slopes, and drainage.
- civil engineering,
- hydrology, and environmental studies.
- Geomorphology of Indian sub-continent.
- Principles of geologic mapping and map reading, projection diagrams, stress
- projection diagrams, stress
- stress and strain ellipsoid and stress-strain relationships of elastic,
- plastic and viscous materials.
- Superposed deformation. Time –
- Introduction to Petro fabrics.
(v) Stratigraphy and Geology of India:
- Species definition and nomenclature.
- Megafossils and Microfossils.
- Modes of preservation of fossils.
- Different kinds of microfossils
- geological history and evolutionary trend in Cephalopoda,
- Trilobita, Brachiopoda,
(vi) Hydrogeology and Engineering Geology:
- Hydrologic cycle and genetic classification of water.
- Movement of subsurface water,
- transmissivity and storage coefficient
- classification of aquifers.Water-
- Water-bearing characteristics of rocks.
Paper – II
(ii) Igneous and Metamorphic Petrology
(iii) Sedimentology: Sedimentary rocks:
(iv) Economic Geology:
(v) Mining Geology:
(vi) Geochemistry and Environmental Geology:
1.Students also visit our homepage for best notes and books for UPSC RRB SSC IBPS PO SBI CLERK RRB CTET LAW and Civil services and all government competitive exams and any query you can call us at our customer support number 7678651778.
2.Students also see other best notes.study material and books for all government Competitive exam like Ethics Paper GS 4 Vajiram and Ravi by Mukul Pathak Sir
There are no reviews yet.