English Printed Notes-IBPS PO Clerk Exam Paramount
English Printed Notes-IBPS PO Clerk Exam Paramount Coaching useful notes for IBPS PO CLERK SBI PO SSC exam for any query you can call us 0120-4160241
English Printed Notes-IBPS PO Clerk Exam Paramount.Paramount is best academy for SSC BANKING IBPS SBI PO exam.Paramount teachers best in his work and give best notes for exam.
Advantages of English Printed Notes-IBPS PO Clerk Exam Paramount
1.Paramount is very famous name in Coaching field for SSC IBPS EXAM
2.Paramount English printed notes best for IBPS PO CLERK Exam for best preparation
3.Onlinekhanmarket provides best quality notes for any exam Like Photocopy notes of Handwritten notesIAS notes,Photo copy notes for IAS exam,Printed notes,Upsc notes,Notes for IAS exam,Upsc notes,Upsc study material,Photocopy study material for IAS examUpsc coaching notes and books for SSC,ibps,rrb
English Printed Notes-IBPS PO Clerk Exam Paramount some important topics are given below
- Sentence Correction/Improvement
- Common Errors
- Cloze Test
- Double Fillers
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Reading Comprehension
1. Cloze Test –
- sentences logically related each other and logic give you idea which word is suitable for blanks space
- Sometime candidates easily put correct words in fill up
- find similar and logical relation between words and fill in the blanks
- Any IBPS candidates must practice minimum 4 to 5 cloze tests
Sentence Rearrangement and Par Jumbles
- Find out independent sentence
- Find out connecting Sentence
- Conclusion of the passage must be (thus, therefore, hence, however, so etc.)
- For proper Sequence and meaning using the grammars rules in mind
- Vocabulary and Text Comprehension.
- for understanding a text, one must have better knowledge of Vocabulary.
- Approach that one should follow while performing a RC in the exam.
- read the entire passage
5. Sentence Correction
- read full passage carefully put correct grammatical errors
- Original Sentence look fine but students pay attention put correct words
- the choices and eliminate those that offer less effective or grammatically incorrect alternatives.
Exam Expected Topic wise Questions
- Reading Comprehension –10 Questions
- Cloze Test – 5 Questions
- Para-jumbles – 5 Questions
- Spotting Error – 5 Questions
- Fill in the blanks / Sentence Correction – 5 Questions
1.Students also visit our homepage for best notes and books for UPSC RRB SSC IBPS PO SBI CLERK Civil services and all government competitive exams and any query you can call us at our customer support number 0120-4160241
2.Students can see more notes for ssc exam Chemistry Printed Notes SSC Exam Preparation-Paramount