LAW-RAHUL IAS Class Notes for IAS,PCS and Judicial Services downloaded version
LAW-RAHUL IAS Class Notes for IAS,PCS and Judicial Services.Rahul IAS academy is very prestigious and re-putative academy for Civil Services exam preparation. for any information call 0120-4160241
LAW-RAHUL IAS Class Notes for IAS,PCS and Judicial Services
LAW-RAHUL IAS Class Notes for IAS,PCS and Judicial Services.Rahul IAS academy is very prestigious and re-putative academy for Civil Services exam preparation.
Plus Points of Rahul IAS LAW NOTES
1.Rahul IAS law notes for Civil services exam for best Civil services preparation and also available in Hindi for Hindi medium students
2.Notes quality is best covers all important topics for al;l government competitive exam
3.Onlinekhanmarket provide best quality to the UPSC and any other government competitive exams .
4.Like Photocopy notes of Handwritten notesIAS notes,Photo copy notes for IAS exam,Printed notes,Upsc notes,Notes for IAS exam,Upsc notes,Upsc study material,Photocopy study material for IAS examUpsc coaching notes and books for SSC
Constitutional and Administrative Law
Fundamental rights – Public interest litigation; Legal Aid; Legal services authority.
Constitution and Constitutionalism
Center, States and local bodies:
(a) Distribution of legislative powers between the Union and the States.
(b) Local bodies. (c) Administrative relationship among Union, State and LocalBodies.
(d) Eminent domain – State property – common property – community property.Legislative powers, privileges and immunities.
Law of Crimes
- Offences against the State
Kinds of punishment and emerging trends as to abolition of capital punishment.
- Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988.
- Preparation and criminal attempt. General exceptions.
- Offences against women. Defamation.
- Offences against public tranquility.
- Joint and constructive liability. Abatement. Criminal conspiracy
Law of Torts
- Nature and definition.
- Absolute liability.
- Liability based upon fault and strict liability;
- Vicarious liability including State liability.
- Joint tort feasors. Remedies
- General defences..
Law of Contracts and Mercantile Law
- Nature and formation of contract/Econtract.
- Void, voidable, illegal and unenforceable agreements.
- Factors vitiating free consent.
- Performance and discharge of contracts.
- Consequences of breach of contract.
- Quasi- Contracts.
- Contract of indemnity, guarantee and insurance.
- Contract of agency. Sale of goods and hire purchase.
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881.
- Formation and dissolution of partnership.
- Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
Contemporary Legal Developments
- Public Interest Litigation.
- Intellectual property rights – Concept, types/prospects.
- Information Technology Law including Cyber Laws – Concept, purpose/prospects.
- Competition Law- Concept, purpose/ prospects. Alternate Dispute Resolution –
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Exam and Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam and ,Allahabad High Court Civil Court Staff Online LAW Hindi Notes Rahul IAS Class Notes IAS PCS and JUDICIAL services
For more help …
1.Onlinekhanmarket sites best for handwritten notes,Printed Notes and Class notes for UPSC ,IAS,RRB ,SSC IBPS
2.Visit homepage and place your order online for any other query you can call us at our customer care number 0120-4160241 for Upsc notes like NIOS-GEOGRAPHY part-2