No products in the cart.
Dr. Lakshmaiah IAS Classes-Anthropology Printed Notes DOWNLOADED VERSION
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Dr. Lakshmaiah IAS Classes Anthropology Printed Notes ANTHROPOLOGY Printed Material by G.S KARTHIC. G.S KARTHIC sir is best author specially for anthropology he has specialization in anthropology.
Some essential points of Dr. Lakshmaiah IAS Classes Anthropology Printed Notes
1.According to UPSC exam anthropology is a optional subject it depend on candidates whatever he choose because anthropology syllabus is very vast syllabus and so many authors provide anthropology notes but they have so many problems like lack of syllabus,pattern very old etc
2.But Dr. Lakshmaiah sir notes hasn’t any problem because his notes covers full syllabus with updates that’s why students specially demand his notes for exam preparation and onlinekhanmarket delivers best quality notes and material at your doorstep.
Must Check: Top IAS Coaching in Delhi
3.like photocopy notes of handwritten notes ,Printed notes,study material and books for UPSC ,IAS,IPS,SSC,LAW,RRB,SBI.IBPS,CSAT and All Government Competitive exams.
Dr. Lakshmaiah IAS Classes Anthropology Printed Notes important points are…
- Meaning ,Scope & development of anthropology:Marriage :
- Family: Religion : ANTHROPOLOGICAL theories:
- Kinship :Nature and culture and Society
- Economic organisation Political organisation and social control: Research methods
Volume-2 :-Human Evolution and emergence of man:
- The biological basis of life: Concept of Genetic polymorphic and selection:
- Age sex and population variation
- Race and racism: Concepts and methods of ecological anthropology:
- Social demography application of Anthropology:
- Mendelian genetics in man Characteristic of primates :
- Concept of human growth and development.
Volume -3:– Evolution of Indian Culture :
- Demographic profile :
- Indigenous and Exogenous processes of social change in India :
- Caste systems in India : Emergence and growth of Anthropology in India
- Problems of exploitation and deprivation & constitutional safeguards :
- Role of Anthropology in tribal and rural development
- Tribal situation in India:
- Tribal administration : Structure and Nature of Traditional Indian social system :
- Ethnicity , Ethnic conflicts and political developments :
- linguistic and religious minorities :
- Social change and contemporary tribal societies :
- Impact of Buddhism , Jainism,Islam and Christianity of Indian society :.
1.Candidates directly contact us for any query related exam and notes like UPSC SSC RRB IBPS and Civil services exam at 120-4160241
2.More anthropology notes other famous author like BRAINTREE Anthropology Handwritten Notes by G.S KARTHIC
3.these soft copy is available in only ONLINE KHAN MARKET and these hard copy is available in only studymaterial.oureducation.in