In this we mention about the Foundation mathematics books for IIT-JEE/NEET/ Class 8 for better preparation of all the student.
Toppers Academy Foundation mathematics books for IIT-JEE/NEET Class 8
To crack the toughest competitive examinations choosing the best and proper books is very essential. Here we’d mentioned about the best Mathematics foundation book for class 8th i.e., Toppers Academy Foundation Mathematics books for IIT-JEE/ NEET Class 8 is very helpful for student.
Toppers Academy has a perfect series for foundation courses books which have comprehensive and reliable, and syllabus focused content targeted specially for IIT JEE. The main objective of the Toppers Academy Foundation series is to provide authentic and class-tested content for effective preparation — to build strong foundation and better scoring.
About IIT JEE/NEET examination:-
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) ranks second in the list of toughest exam in India. It is an engineering entrance examination conducted nationwide by National Testing Agency (NTA).
IIT JEE gives you a chance to get admission in topmost universities the Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISERs), Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, and the Indian Institute of Science.
Through this examination, students get admission in various colleges for engineering including IITs and NITs.
The exam is conducted in two levels; JEE Mains and JEE Advanced. JEE Mains is conducted twice a year and has two papers, Paper I – for admission to B.E. / B. Tech courses and is conducted in a CBT mode, and Paper II – for admission in B.Arch and B. Planning courses conducted in CBT mode except for ‘Drawing Test’. Both papers contain MCQs and candidates can apply for either or both of them.
JEE Advanced is for the candidates who qualify JEE Mains to enter 23 IITs across India.
Eligibility for IIT JEE/NEET Examination:-
- Candidate must have cleared their Class XII exam or should be appearing for same with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects.
- Candidates can appear for JEE Advanced for a maximum of two consecutive years for their exam.
- Those with a Diploma can now also apply for JEE, but only for admission in IITs. These candidates also need to appear for JEE Advanced.
- Sets, Relations & Functions,
- Matrices & Determinants,
- Permutations & Combinations,
- Complex Numbers & Quadratic Equations,
- Binomial Theorem, Mathematical Induction, Limit,
- Sequences & Series, Differential Equations,
- Integral Calculus, Continuity & Differentiability,
- Three Dimensional Geometry,
- Co-ordinate Geometry,
- Statistics & Probability,
- Vector Algebra,
- Mathematical Reasoning