Braintree Anthropology BY G.S KARTHIC covers a total of 3 booklets. This note covers some major topics Meaning, Scope & development of anthropology, Nature of culture and society, Political, organization and social control and Phylogenetic Status, Characteristics, and Distribution of human fossil ancestors, etc.
The total number of pages are 884.
8 pages out of 884 have 2 lines missing from the bottom in the photocopy.
Type of Book:- E-Book
Exam:- UPSC, IAS exam
Braintree Anthropology BY G.S KARTHIC
BRAINTREE ANTHROPOLOGY BY G.S KARTHIC syllabus is given below,
- Meaning, Scope & development of anthropology
- Nature of culture and society
- Economic organization
- Political, organization, and social control
- Anthropological theories
Volume-2: -Human Evolution and the emergence of man:
- Biological & Cultural Factors in Human Evolution
- Characteristics of Primates
- Phylogenetic Status, Characteristics, and Distribution of human fossil ancestors
- The Biological basis of life
- Human genetics-methods and applications
Volume -3:– Evolution of Indian Culture :
- Prehistoric- Paleolithic, Mesolithic, Neolithic and Neolithic – Chalcolithic
- Paleoanthropological Evidence from India with special, reference to sidewalks and Narmada basin
- Ethno- archaeology in India
- The demographic profile of India
- Structure and nature of traditional Indian social system
- Caste System in India
- sacred complex and natural man spirit complex
Total Number Of Page’s:- 884
- For more equerry, any notes related you can call us 7678651778.
- For competitive exam will update notification you can join WhatsApp group 9958444212.
- A student can visit on study material homepage for the best study material, notes, books for all the competitive exams like UPSC, IAS, IES, GATE, NCERT.
- BRAINTREE ANTHROPOLOGY BY G.S KARTHIC notes like us ALS Political Science Mains Notes For UPSC Civil Services Examination
There are no reviews yet.