BRAINTREE ANTHROPOLOGY BY G.S KARTHIC covers a total of 3 booklets. This note covers some major topics Meaning, Scope & development of anthropology, Nature of culture and society, Political, organization and social control and Phylogenetic Status, Characteristics, and Distribution of human fossil ancestors, etc.
A total number of pages are 884.
8 pages out of 884 have 2 lines missing from bottom in photocopy.
Type of Book:- E-Book
Exam:- UPSC, IAS exam
BRAINTREE ANTHROPOLOGY BY G.S KARTHIC
BRAINTREE ANTHROPOLOGY BY G.S KARTHIC syllabus is given below,
- Meaning, Scope & development of anthropology
- Nature of culture and society
- Economic organization
- Political, organization and social control
- Anthropological theories
Volume-2: -Human Evolution and the emergence of man:
- Biological & Cultural Factors in Human Evolution
- Characteristics of Primates
- Phylogenetic Status, Characteristics, and Distribution of human fossil ancestors
- The Biological basis of life
- Human genetics-methods and applications
Volume -3:– Evolution of Indian Culture :
- Prehistoric- Paleolithic, Mesolithic, Neolithic and Neolithic – Chalcolithic
- Paleoanthropological Evidence from India with special, reference to sidewalks and Narmada basin
- Ethno- archaeology in India
- The demographic profile of India
- Structure and nature of traditional Indian social system
- Caste System in India
- sacred complex and natural man spirit complex
Total Number Of Page’s:- 884
- For more equerry, any notes related you can call us 0120-4160241.
- For competitive exam will update notification you can join WhatsApp group 9958444212.
- A student can visit on study material homepage for the best study material, notes, books for all the competitive exams like UPSC, IAS, IES, GATE, NCERT.
- BRAINTREE ANTHROPOLOGY BY G.S KARTHIC notes like us ALS Political Science Mains Notes For UPSC Civil Services Examination