Indian Economy Class Notes by Zulfiquar Mohd GS Mentors highly devoted for Civil services exam preparation.
Faculty are genuinely and behave friendly to the aspirants and gives proper guidance about career and UPSC exam preparation
GS Mentors faculty trained thousands of students for IAS exam preparation in different coachings of Delhi and understand students mentally and which kind of classes they expect from an institute
Onlinekhanmarket provides best quality notes for any exam Like Photocopy notes of Handwritten notesIAS notes, Photocopy notes for IAS exam, Printed notes, UPSC notes, Notes for IAS exam, Upsc notes, Upsc study material, Photocopy study material for IAS examUpsc coaching notes and books for SSC,ibps,rrb
Indian Economy Class Notes by Zulfiquar Mohd GS Mentors notes important topics are listed below…
TOTAL NUMBER OF Pages – 233
- Basic Concepts of Economics In Simple Language.
- Indian Economy Overview
- Ten Steps For India To Be The Third Largest Economy by 2043.
- Inflation: Definition, WPI, CPI, Measurement, and Causes.
- REPO and CRR Rate Cuts – What Should You Understand?
- Currency in Circulation vs Reserve Money vs Money Supply
- Government Budgeting: Indian Budget for Beginners.
- Budget Documents Made Simple: Key to Budget Documents.
- What is Economic Survey?
Indian Economy – Sectors
- Sectors of Economy: Primary, Secondary, Tertiary, Quaternary, and Quinary.
Primary (Agriculture) Sector
- Agricultural Marketing Reforms: Model APMC Act and NAM
- Pink Revolution in Food Processing Industry.
- Land reforms in India.
- National Land Records Modernization Programme (NLRMP).
Secondary (Industrial) Sector
- Index of Industrial Production (IIP): Made Easy to Understand.
- Make In India Initiative.
Tertiary (Service) Sector
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code: Why do we need it now?
- National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF)
- Balance of Payments: Accounting Concepts of Foreign Trade
Planning and Federalism
- Indian Economy: Issues Related to Planning.
- The Shrinking Central Plan and Growing Central Assistance.
- Major Programs Under Central Plan: Budget 2015-16..
- Rashtriya Kishor Swasthya Karyakram (RKSK) and RMNCH+A.
Financial Market – Money Market and Capital Market
- Financial Market: Money Market and Capital Market.
- Money Market Overview.
- Share and Stock Market: Common Questions.
- Self Help Groups (SHG) in India: Gist of Kurukshetra.
- Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs) and Recent Issues.
- Union Budget of India 2016-17 Highlights and Analysis.
- Union Budget 2013-14 Summary.
- Indian Railway Budget 2013-14 Highlights.
Economic Survey and Latest Data
- Economic Survey 2014-15 Summary.
- What is Economic Survey?
- WTO, Trade Facilitation Agreement and Indian Stand.
- Bitcoin: Understanding The Basics.
1.Students also visit our homepage for best notes and books for UPSC RRB SSC IBPS PO SBI CLERK RRB CTET LAW and Civil services and all government competitive exams and any query you can call us at our customer support number 0120-4160241
2.Students also see other best notes and books for all government Competitive exam like IGNOU-BA POL Science-International Relations
These notes of hard copy is also available on studymaterial.oureducation.in
There are no reviews yet.