IIT JEE Mains Maths
IIT JEE Mains Maths for JEE exam preparation this material directly issued by IIT FOR engineer students for best exam preparation any query cal0120-4160241
IIT JEE Mains Maths The Indian Institutes of Technology public institute for higher and best level of education for engineering to the students this institute is situated in Delhi
1.IIT established in 1961 and ith has twenty-six branches all over India
2.IIT conduct normal exam process for undergraduate students and they all are replaced in JEE (Joint Exam Entrance)
3.Onlinekhanmarket provides best quality notes for any exam Like Photocopy notes of Handwritten notesIAS notes, Photocopy notes for IAS exam, Printed notes, UPSC notes, Notes for IAS exam, Upsc notes, Upsc study material, Photocopy study material for IAS examUpsc coaching notes and books for SSC,ibps,rrb
IIT JEE Mains Maths important topic according to exam are given below.
UNIT 1: Sets, Relations and Functions
UNIT 2: Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
UNIT 3: Matrices and Determinants
UNIT 4: Permutations and Combinations
UNIT 5: Mathematical Induction
UNIT 6: Binomial Theorem
UNIT 7: Sequences and Series
- Arithmetic and Geometric progressions,
- The relation between A.M. and G.M.
- Sum upto n terms of special series
UNIT 8: Limit, Continuity and Differentiability
- Real – valued functions, algebra of functions,
- Limits, continuity and differentiability.
- Differentiation of the sum,
UNIT 9: Integral Calculus
- Integral as an anti – derivative.
- Fundamental integrals involving algebraic,
- Integration by substitution,
- by parts and by partial fractions.
- Integration using trigonometric identities.
UNIT 10: Differential Equations
- Ordinary differential equations,
- their order and degree
- Formation of differential equations.
- the solution of homogeneous and linear differential equations
UNIT 11: Co-ordinate Geometry
- Straight lines
- Circles, conic sections
UNIT 12: Three Dimensional Geometry
- Coordinates of a point in space,
- the distance between two points,
- section formula,
- Skew lines, the shortest distance between them and its equation.
- Equations of a line and a plane in different forms,
- the intersection of a line and a plane, coplanar lines.
UNIT 13: Vector Algebra
- Vectors and scalars,
- the addition of vectors
- scalar and vector products,
- scalar and vector triple product.
UNIT 14: Statistics and Probability
- Measures of Dispersion
UNIT 15: Trigonometry
UNIT 16: Mathematical Reasoning
- logical operations
- implies, implied by, if and only if.
- Understanding of tautology,
- converse and contrapositive
1.Students also visit our homepage for best notes and books for UPSC RRB SSC IBPS PO SBI CLERK RRB CTET LAW and Civil services and all government competitive exams and any query you can call us at our customer support number 0120-4160241
2.Students also see other best notes and books for all government Competitive exam like IGNOU BA Political Science EPS 11 Downloadable Version