Rahul IAS notes for Judiciary English printed Download version
Rahul IAS Class Notes IAS PCS and JUDICIAL services do guarantee to instruct to the most ideal and to satisfy every one of our responsibilities made to you at the season of affirmation.
That may give off an impression of being hard to some of you; however that is the essential of the exams. We need to live by it.The points which are the most troublesome and the most essential will be instructed the most thorough and definite.
The less demanding and less vital points will be instructed less itemized and just as much as is required for the exams. In each subject, on some non vital points some weight will be put on the understudies to set themselves up. That would constitute barely 5 percent of the syllabus for that subject.
*This is one of the best Class notes of IAS,PCS and Judicial Services which is photocopy notes of Printed Material and Handwritten class notes.
Rahul IAS Class Notes IAS PCS and JUDICIAL services and they are given below…
- Law of agency
- The Specific relief Act, 1963
- The Limitation Act (Act 26 of 1963)
- Code of Civil procedure
- Indian Penal Code (Part 1)
- Indian Penal code (Part II)
- Indian Contract Act
- Negotiable Instruments Act
- Law of TORT
- The Registration Act
- Indian Evidence Act(Part I)
- Indian Evidence Act(part II)
- Constitutional Law (Part-I)
- Constitutional Law (Part-II)
- Jurisprudence Part-1 and 2
- Transfer of property Act
- Partnership Act
- Arbitration and conciliation act, 1996
- Family Law
- Sale of Goods
- International Law
- The Uttar Pradesh Zamindari Abolition & Land Reforms Act 1950
for any query you can call us on 1204221413
and you visit our site blog.oureducation.in
these soft copy is available in only ONLINE KHAN MARKET and these hard copy is available in only studymaterial.oureducation.in