Balyan sir is famous name in field of civil series , study material UPSC. History syllabus are larger part which described every topic . History notes are divided two part in this notes , First is Pre- Modern and Second is ModernModern History (GS) Balyan Sir balyan sir syllabus design complete according exam pattern . History (GS) author is Balyan Sir .
Author :- Satish Chandra
Publisher :- V.K Pandit
Language :- English
Year :- 2018
Weight :- 208 gm
Number of Pages :- 139
Type of E-Book :- Printed
Exam :- Civil Services , UPSC , IAS
Modern History (GS) Balyan Sir balyan sir
Modern History (GS) Balyan Sir balyan syllabus are given below ,
- Beginning of Agriculture (Neolitic And Chalcolithic)
- Geographical Factor : Hunting And Gathering (Paleolithic And Mesolithic)
- Indus Valley Civilization
- The renaissance
- The reformation And counter reformation
- The rise of captialism
- The golden Age of piracy
3.Early Modern Period
4.Late Modern Period
- For more query course detail you can contact us 0120-4160241.
- For more competitive exam UPSC , SSC , BANK , GATE , SO, PO, CLERK, NEET notification will update you can join our Whatsapp group 8130802212 .
- Other Notes visit here UP Police Constable General Knowledge
There are no reviews yet.