History of Medieval India-Satish Chandra one of the best and famous historian. He was the Professor of History at Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) in New Delhi.
Beneficial Points Of Satish Chandra History books:-
- Best for IAS and Civil services Exam Preparation.
- Book Contain the latest Syllabus.
- Easy to Understand and helpful for IAS exam.
- Available at reasonable price at onlinekhanmarket
- Book available in both language- Hindi, and English.
History of Medieval India-Satish Chandra
1. India AND THE WORLD:
2. Northern INDIA: AGE OF THE THREE EMPIRES (800-1000)
3. South INDIA: THE CHOLA Empire (900-1200):
4. ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL LIFE,
5. THE AGE OF CONFLICT (CIRCA 1000-1200):
6. THE Delhi SULTANAT-I (CIRCA 1200-1400):
- The Mameluk Sultans (Thirteenth Century);
7. THE DELHI SULTANATE-II (CIRCA 1200-1400):
- The Khaljis and the Tughlaqs; the Khaljis (1290-1320); the Tughlaqs (1320-1412);
8. GOVERNMENT, AND ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL LIFE UNDER THE DELHI SULTANATE:
- The Sultan; Central Administration; Local Administration;
- Economic and Social Life;
- Peasants and Rural Gentry;
- Trade, Industry and the Merchants;
- the Sultan and the Nobles
9. THE AGE OF Vijayanagara AND THE BAHMANIDS, AND THE COMING OF THE Portuguese (CIRCA 1350-1565)
10. STRUGGLE FOR EMPIRE IN NORTH INDIA-I (CIRCA 1400-1525):
- Eastern India-Bengal, Assam and Orissa;
11. CULTURAL DEVELOPMENT IN INDIA (1300-1500):
- Architecture; Religious Ideas and Beliefs; the Sufi Movement; the Chishti and Suharwardi Silsilahs; the Bhakti Movement; the Vaishnavite Movement; Literature and Fine Arts; Fine Arts
12. STRUGGLE FOR EMPIRE IN NORTH INDIA-II Mughals AND Afghans (1525-1555):
- Central Asia and Babur; Conquest of India
13. CONSOLIDATION OF THE Mughal EMPIRE AGE OF Akbar:
- Early Phase-Contest with the Nobility (1556-67);
14. THE Deccan AND SOUTH INDIA (UP TO 1656):
- Mughal Advance Towards the Deccan;
15. INDIA IN THE FIRST HALF OF THE SEVENTEENTH CENTURY:
- Political and Administrative Developments in India;
- Nur Jahan;
- Shah Jahan’s Rebellion;
16. ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL LIFE UNDER THE MUGHALS:
- Economic and Social Conditions; Standard of Living:
- Pattern of Village Life and the Masses;
17. CULTURAL AND RELIGIOUS DEVELOPMENTS:
- Architecture; Painting; Language, Literature and Music; Music; Religious Ideas and Beliefs, and Problems of Integration
18. CLIMAX AND DISINTEGRATION OF THE DEVELOPMENTS: -I:
- Problems of Succession; Aurangzeb’s Reign-His Religious Policy;
19. CLIMAX AND DISINTEGRATION OF THE MUGHAL EMPIRE-N :
- The Rise of the Marathas; Early Career of Shivaji;
- Onlinekhanmarket has all govt exam books like RRB, UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI, IAS, PCS, in printed and handwritten form.Any Query you can contact us at 120-4160241.
- You can also see another book for History Introduction of Indian History Art & Culture-STD 11