No products in the cart.
GEOGRAPHY Basics Handwritten Notes GIST
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
GEOGRAPHY Basics Handwritten Notes GIST beneficial for UPSC and Civil services exam preparation to get the best mark in exam any query call us 0120-4160241
GEOGRAPHY Basics Handwritten Notes GIST.Notes has best and important topics for exam for best exam students especially ordered this notes
Positive points of Geography notes
1.Geography notes consists all important topics for upsc exam preparation at reasonable price
2.Onlinekhanmarket provides best quality notes for any exam Like Photocopy notes of Handwritten notesIAS notes, Photocopy notes for IAS exam, Printed notes, UPSC notes, Notes for IAS exam, UPSC notes, UPSC study material, Photocopy study material for IAS examUpsc coaching notes and books for SSC,ibps,rrb
GEOGRAPHY Basics Handwritten Notes GIST divided into two parts…..
- Geomorphic Processes.
- Erosion and Deposition: Action of Running Water and Groundwater
- Endogenic Forces and Evolution of Landforms.
- Volcanoes: Everything You Need To Know.
- Exogenic Forces and their classification.
- Earthquakes: Everything You Need To Know.
- Erosion and Deposition: Action of Wind and Waves
- Erosion and Deposition: Action of Glaciers
- Major Ocean Currents: How to learn faster?
- Interior of the Earth: Crust, Mantle, and Core
- Ocean Floor: Everything you need to know
- Countries of the World Listed By Continent.
- Major Landforms – Mountains, Plateaus, and Plains: Learn faster
- Earth’s Crust: Elements, Minerals, and Rocks
- Movements of ocean water: Waves, Tides, and Ocean Currents
Sectors of Economy:
Distribution of Major Industries: Location Factors
Factors Responsible for the Location of
- Tertiary Sector
- Mountains (Himalayas).
- Peninsular Plateau.
- Northern Plains
- Coastal Plains.
- Peninsular Rivers.
- Himalayan Rivers.
Climate + Four Seasons of India
- Advancing Monsoon.
- Cold Weather Season
- Hot Weather Season.
- Retreating Monsoon.
- Tropical Rainforest.
- Marshy land Vegetation.
- Tropical Deciduous Forests. (Monsoon Forests)
- Desert Vegetation.
- Mountain Vegetation.
- Minerals including Petroleum and Natural Gas.
- Wild Life.
Human Geo: Economic Geography
- Study in detail about the economic activities related to Agriculture,
- Industries and Services
- Learn how the geography of a region affects
Human Geo: Social Geography
- literacy rates
- geography perspective.