General Studies Latest Printed Notes Drishti IAS
General Studies Printed Latest Notes-Drishti IAS. Drishti IAS specially founded for civil services exam preparation.
Beneficial points of General Studies Printed Latest Notes-Drishti IAS
- its has best team of faculty for teaching
- Teachers provide latest notes and material for practice of Civil services exam to the upsc students
- Drishti IAS notes specially in Hindi for Hindi medium students
- Onlinekhanmarket provides best quality notes for any exam Like Photocopy notes of Handwritten notesIAS notes,Photo copy notes for IAS exam,Printed notes,Upsc notes,Notes for IAS exam,Upsc notes,Upsc study material,Photocopy study material for IAS examUpsc coaching notes and books for SSC,ibps,rrb
General Studies Printed Latest Notes-Drishti IAS best topics for civil services exam are listed below…
1.Science and Technology विज्ञान और प्रौद्योगिकी
- Indigenization of Technology and developing new technology.
- Awareness in the fields of IT,
- Intellectual Property Rights.
- Environmental,Conservation,Degradation, and Environmental Impact Assessment.
2.Bio diversity, Environment,जैव विविधता, पर्यावरण,
- Indian Economy and issues relating to planning,
- Development and Employment.
- Mobilization of Resources
3.Indian culture भारतीय संस्कृति
- Architecture from ancient to Modern Times.
4.Modern Indian History आधुनिक भारतीय इतिहास
Must Check: Top IAS Coaching in Bangalore
- Present- Significant Events
The Freedom Struggle द फ्रीडम स्ट्रगल
- Different Parts of the Country.
- Important Contributors /Contributions
- Reorganization within the country.
5.History of the World विश्व का इतिहास
- Industrial Revolution
- Redrawal of National Boundaries
6.Indian Society भारतीय सोसाइटी
- Salient features
- Diversity of India
7.Globalization Effects on Indian Society
8.World Geography Silent Features
9.Distribution of Natural Resources Across India
11.Important Geophysical phenomena
- Volcanic activity
12.Role of women
- Women’s organization,
- Population and Associated Issues,
13.Geographical features and their location-
- Changes in Critical geographical features (including water bodies and ice-caps)
- Flora and fauna and the effects of such changes.
1.Students also visit our homepage for best notes and books for UPSC RRB SSC IBPS PO SBI CLERK RRB CTET LAW and Civil services and all government competitive exams and any query you can call us at our customer support number 7678651778
2.Students also see other best notes and books for all government Competitive exam like–Ethics Handwritten Class Notes-Drishti दृष्टि IAS
There are no reviews yet.