Gate Mechanical Video Lectures Free
This entire description is about our top-quality GATE Mechanical Video Lecture Free. Every year, the GATE Mechanical Engineering exam is conducted in the first two months of the year. Its organizing body is the 7 IITs, NIIT and IISc from different parts of India. Qualifying the GATE Mechanical exam opens the door of talented aspirants for direct recruitment in a high salary package. And also of the direct admission with good government’s financial aid. As this year’s GATE Mechanical exam is just near. Its preparation passionately continues in different parts of India.
When any competitive exam comes aspirants are in confusion. Which can provide him the best coaching? Which is perfect to choose. Among these students, there are also some who are unable to take the best coaching. Its reason, they either live in distant places or due to a low budget can’t try for any good coaching. Our GATE Mechanical Video Lectures Free provides help to such students
Facilities that our GATE Mechanical Video Lectures provide:
- These GATE Mechanical Video Lectures are for Several hours are divide by short breaks of 8 to 10 minutes. These will help the aspirant to digest every part of learning well. They during breaks can try to understand the topic. And after the break can quickly revisit for detailed lectures.
- Lectures are very engaging and interesting, it will not make aspirants bored at any point.
- If any aspirant wants to get updated videos, they can easily download the updated videos from our site.
- These Video Lectures are the fruit of our extremely expert faculties’ R & D.
- After a section of lectures, interesting quizzes and FAQ question’s discussion makes candidates more engaging. These video lectures will give aspirants fun and interest. And will also help aspirants in their excellent preparation with the running video lectures. In our GATE Mechanical Video Lectures, you no need extra mock practicing set for preparation.
- Faculties are very experienced and have a wide knowledge of the subjects.
- These video lectures cover every topic of the GATE Mechanical exam with full clearance. if any students have doubt they can directly contact faculties after the video.
- It is free. It is kept free for financially weak and poor GATE Mechanical Exam aspirants.
What is GATE Mechanical Exam?
GATE Mechanical Exam is the mechanical engineering exam that deals with the study of Various Mechanical engineering topics. These are about the applying process of mechanics and design, materials manufacturing and industrial engineering, and fluid mechanics and thermal science, and materials, etc. Every year, the students prepare for the GATE Mechanical exam, must follow the proper GATE Mechanical exam syllabus, the best coaching and the best Video lectures of the best faculties for the outstanding success in the exam. So, in this section, we will discuss the syllabus and Topics that our GATE Mechanical Video Lectures Free provides:
GATE Mechanical Engineering Exam Pattern:
The GATE Mechanical exam’s paper contains a total of 65 questions of 100 marks. The complete paper is of 3 hours duration. Under the GATE Mechanical Exam, the questions that come from the General Aptitude section are 15%, from Engineering Mathematics are 15% and from Mechanical Engineering + Subject-based sections 70% questions. To appear in the GATE Mechanical exam, the candidates can be of any age. His academic qualification should be up to Graduate and Post-Graduate Levels.
The syllabus our GATE Mechanical Video Lectures Include:
It consists of two parts (i) Verbal Ability and (ii) Numerical Ability. Students generally keep less focus on these topics but the question comes from these sections are based on important technical topics. In the entire GATE Mechanical paper, it has a very high weightage of 15% that is quite easy to bring and is enough helpful for aspirants to qualify GATE Mechanical like difficult paper.
General Aptitude-Verbal Ability Syllabus:-
- Sentence Completion-the practice of completing the sentence by choosing appropriate words.
- Understanding of Questions and Instruction to Write Appropriate Answer.
- Critical Reasoning & Verbal Deduction.
- Synonyms and Antonyms of Words.
- Verbal Analogies-to identifies the words and to pair them in a group with similar words.
- Spelling check.
- Numerical Estimation- tests the ability of any individual, how fast he can solve any logical numeric question.
- Numerical Reasoning-Its questions are quite reasoning based and are on real-time scenarios like financial data etc.
- Critical Reasoning.
- Numerical Computation.
- Data Interpretation.
Engineering Mathematics is the study of dealing with the problems of engineering and the way of dealing with real-world problems smartly through Mathematical theory, scientific computing, and practical engineering. In GATE Mechanical Exam, the questions from this section are total 15 % out of the total 65, 100 marks questions. This subject consists of two papers (i) Engineering Mathematics-I and Engineering Mathematics-II. And questions that come from these topics are given below.
- Systems of Linear Equations.
- Eigenvalues and Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors.
- Matrix Algebra.
- indeterminate Forms.
- Doubt and Triple Integrals.
- Fourier Series.
- Partial Derivatives.
- Total Derivatives.
- Maxima and Minima.
- Taylor Series (in one and two Variables).
- Vector identities.
- Divergence and Curl.
- Surface and Volume Integrals.
- Application of Gauss.
- Stoke’s and Green Theorems.
- Directional Derivatives.
- Evaluation of definite and Improper Integrals.
- Functions of Single Variables.
- Continuity and Differentiability.
- Mean Value Theorems.
- Cauchy-Riemann Equations.
- Taylor and Laurent Series.
- Analytic Function.
- Cauchy’s Integral Theorem and Integral Formula.
- Numerical Solution of Linear and Non-linear Algebraic Equation.
- Single and Multi-step Methods For Differential Equations.
- Integration by Trapezoidal and Sampson’s Rule.
- Euler-Cauchy Equation.
- Laplace Transform.
- Higher-Order Linear Differential Equations with Constant Coefficients.
- Initial and Boundary Value Problems.
- Solutions of Heat’s, Wave and Laplace’s Equations.
- First Order Equations (Linear and Non-Linear).
Probability and Statistics:-
- Sampling Theorems.
- Mode and Standard Derivation-Poisson and Normal Distribution, Random Variables, and Binomial.
- Basics about Probability.
- About Conditional Probability
- Median etc.
Applied Mechanics and Design:-
This section defines the structural analysis and research on solid mechanics. These parts give students the study of Mechanical of Materials, vibration, Engineering Mechanics, Theory of Mechanics and Machine Design, etc. The question that comes from this section is around 12% in total. As per the previous year’s question paper: Questions came from machine design was of 2-3 marks, from vibration 3-4 marks, the theory of machine 7-8 marks, and from Engg mechanics 3-4 marks questions.
- Mechanics of Materials:-
- Bending and Shear Stresses.
- Deflection of Beams.
- Euler’s Theory of Columns.
- Torsion of Circular Shafts.
- Energy Methods.
- Thin Cylinders.
- Poisson’s Ratio.
- Thermal Stresses.
- Testing of Materials with Universal Testing Machines.
- Testing of Hardness and Impact Strength.
- Mohr’s Circle for Plane Stress and Plane Strain.
- Stress and Strain, Elastic Constants.
- Shear Force and Bending Moment Diagrams.
- Strain Gauges and Rosettes.
- Trusses and Frames.
- Kinematics and Dynamics of Particles and of Rigid Body in Plane Motion.
- Free-body Diagrams and Equilibrium.
- Virtual Work.
- Impulse and Momentum (Linear and Angular)and also about Energy Formation and Collision.
- Vibration Isolations.
- Critical Speeds of Shaft.
- Free and Forced Vibration of Single Degree of Freedom Systems and the Effect of Damping.
- Fatigue Strength and S-N Diagram.
- Design for Static and Dynamic Loading.
- Shafts, Rolling, and Sliding Contact Bearings, Springs, Clutches, and Gears.
- Principle of the Design of Machine Elements like Riveted, Bolted, and Welded Joints.
- Failure Theories.
Theory of Mechanics:-
- Flywheels and Governors.
- Gears and Gear Trains.
- Displacement, Velocity and Acceleration Analysis of Plane Mechanism.
- Balancing of Rotating and Reciprocating Masses etc.
Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences:-
Thermal Mechanics and Thermal Science is a branch of science that deals with the study of complex fluid, fluid mechanics, fire science, thermodynamics, and combustion, etc. Every year, the total number of questions that come from this section is around 11%. As per, previous two years, questions that came from this section were around 17%. It is a very compulsory section, The standard of questions and the degree of difficulty to solve these are almost the same as Engineering Mathematics. The total marks of questions that come from this section are about 35 questions.
- One Dimension Heat Conduction, the Process of Heat Transfer Through Fins and Resistance Concept and Electrical Analogy.
- Heat Exchanger Performance by NTU and LMTD Methods.
- Unsteady Heat Conduction.
- Heisler’s Charts.
- Lumped Parameter System.
- Dimensionless Parameters in Free and Forced Convective Heat Transfer.
- Heat Transfer Correlation For Flow Over Flat Plates and Through Pipes.
- The Effect of Turbulence.
- Thermal Boundary Layer.
- Modes of Heat Transfer.
- Stefan-Boltzmann Law.
- Black and grey Surfaces.
- Wien’s Displacement Law.
- View Factors.
- Radiation Network Analysis.
- Radiative Heat Transfer.
- In Engines-Dual Cycle and Diesels and Air-standard Otto.
- Under Refrigerator and Air-conditioning:-Heat Pump Cycles and Vapour and Gas Refrigeration.
- Psychometric Chart.
- Basic Psychometric Processes.
- Power Engineering.
- Air and Gas Compressor.
- Concepts of Reheat and Regeneration.
- Vapour and Gas Power Cycle.
- In Turbo Machinery-Velocity Diagrams, Pelton-Wheel, Impulse and Reaction Principles, and Francis and Kaplan Turbines, etc.
- Properties of Moist Air.
Material, Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering:
Material, Manufacturing, and Industrial Engineering is a branch of Science that focuses on quality, productivity and continuous progress of the business by the acquisition of raw materials and resources and by delivery these finished products to the customers. The total number of questions that come from these sections is around 13%.
- Casting, Forming and Joining Process:-
- Plastic Deformation and Yield Criteria.
- Principles of Powder Metallurgy.
- Principle of Brazing, Soldering, Welding, and Adhesive Bonding.
- Load Estimation for Bulk (Drawing, Forging, Extrusion and Rolling).
- Solidification and Cooling.
- Sheet Metal Forming Process by Shearing, Deep Drawing and Bending.
- Fundamental of Hot and Cold Working Process.
- Different Types of Castings, their Design Patterns, Cores, and Moulds.
- Riser and Gating Design, etc.
Metrology and Inspection:-
- Alignment and Testing Methods.
- Form and Finish Measurement.
- Limits, Fits, and Tolerance.
- Tolerance Analysis in Manufacturing and Assembly.
- Linear and Angular Measurements.
- Gauge Design.
Machining and Machine Tool Operation:-
- Economics of machining.
- Single and Multi-Point Cutting Tools.
- Tools in Geometry and Materials.
- Tool Life and Wear.
- Principles of Non-Traditional Machining Processes.
- The Design of Jigs and Fixture.
- Principles of Work Holding.
- Basic machine Tools.
Production, Planning, and Control:-
- Aggregate Production Planning.
- Materials Requirement Planning.
- Forecasting Models.
About our GATE Mechanics Video Lectures 2021:
These are the syllabus that our overall GATE Mechanical Video lectures include. Every topic in these video lectures covers extensive explanations and conceptual clarity of every topic. You once try these videos will demand more such videos in the future. So, don’t be in back in your excellent learning, when the exam is near. Try these Videos today, these will lead you towards proficiency in your GATE Mechanical Engineering Exam. it is true many aspirants appear in competitive exams but never get proper coaching due to the joining of the bad coaching institute.
Or some who even have joined any good coaching institute. But due to heavy crowds in the classes or less time to faculties, can’t get perfect learning or preparation. These GATE Mechanical Video Lectures include very deep research on every topic. And it is absolutely free. You can easily download these from anywhere. It will help you to achieve your full potentiality in the exam. The explanation of every topic is the result of our highly qualified faculties from the different parts of India. Now, don’t be in concern, how will you get the complete syllabus preparation at the limited time? Just be ready for the best free learning of GATE Mechanical from today for the outstanding score in the exam.
- Students also visit our homepage for best notes and books for UPSC RRB Gate SSC IBPS PO SBI CLERK RRB CTET LAW and Civil services and all government competitive exams and any query you can call us at our customer support number 0120-4160241