Electrical Engineering SSC JEE Previous Years Questions
Electrical Engineering SSC JEE Previous Years Questions beneficial for ssc exam preparation any query about notes you can call us @0120-4160241
Electrical Engineering SSC JEE Previous Years Questions BEST notes for SSC JE exam preparation
Because more practice will help to increase to get best marks in exam
Test series is very helpful for Engineering exams
Electrical Engineering SSC JEE Previous Years Questions exam related topics are given below…
Basic concepts :
- Concepts of resistance,
- Capacitance, and various factors affecting them.
- Concepts of current,
- Energy and their units.
Circuit law :
- Kirchhoff’s law,
- Simple Circuit solution using network theorems.
Magnetic Circuit :
- Concepts of flux, mmf,
- Different kinds of magnetic materials,
- Solenoidal, etc.
- Electromagnetic induction,
- self and mutual induction.
AC Fundamentals :
- R.M.S. and average values of alternating waves,
- Representation of sinusoidal wave form,
- Tank Circuit. Poly Phase system –
- Star and delta connection, 3
- Phase power,
- DC and sinusoidal response of R-Land R-C circuit.
Measurement and measuring instruments :
- Measurement of power (1 phase and 3 phase,
- Both active and re-active) and energy,
- Wattmeter method of 3 phase power measurement.
- Measurement of frequency and phase angle.
- Ammeter and Voltmeter (both moving coil and moving iron type),
- Use of CRO,
- Signal Generator,
- CT, PT and their uses.Earth Fault detection.
Electrical Machines :
- D.C. Machine – Construction,
- Basic Principles of D.C. motors and generators,
- Their characteristics, speed control and starting of D.C. Motors.
- Method of braking motor, Losses and efficiency of D.C. Machines.
- 1 phase and 3 phase transformers –
- frequency and wave form on losses.
Synchronous Machines – Generation of 3-phase e.m.f. armature reaction, voltage regulation, parallel operation of two alternators, synchronizing, control of active and reactive power. Starting and applications of synchronous motors.
Generation, Transmission and Distribution –
- Different types of power stations,
- Load factor, diversity factor,
- Demand factor,
Estimation and costing : Estimation of lighting scheme, electric installation of machines and relevant IE rules. Earthing practices and IE Rules.
Utilization of Electrical Energy :
Basic Electronics :
1.Students can choose best material according to your exam we have all exam material for all government competitive exams for best preparation like Economy Printed Notes-Toppers Nitin Sangwan IAS
2.Students can Visit onlinekhanmarket homepage and place your order online for any other query related exam and notes you can call us at our customer care number 0120-4160241 for Upsc notes like upsc ssc and other government competitive exams