Economics Notes For UPSC IAS Complete Notes Download Version
Economics is one of the optional subjects which is offered by the UPSC in the CS mains exam. Though this is not as popular as some other subjects like;-
Public Administration or Geography,
Economics has a good success rate among students. There have been toppers with this optional also. For instance, in CS Exam 2013 the first rank holder, Gaurav Agrawal had economics as his optional.
Economics optional Pros
- Economics a rational and logical subject.
- Economics generally scoring.
- Economics optional would cover about 60% of UPSC syllabus for GS paper III, at least 30 marks can be covered by this optional subject.
- Economics books and study booklets are widely available.
- Economics is recommended even for students having a science or technical background since the subject is rational.
- Students with no previous knowledge of this subject can also take this up.
- UPSC syllabus for economics is very specific.
- Students can form good answers in this paper if they have conceptual clarity.
- If students have a good knowledge of using and understanding graphs, they can get the highest scores in the economics papers.
So if you all are looking for the best Economics notes and don’t know which one to trust then these notes are here so just without wasting your time go through this, you will get all the conceptual clarity on each and every topic. Even these notes are in PDF form which also gives you an opportunity to learn all the topic in your personal space.
Best IAS Coaching in Bangalore
Best Ias Coaching in Hyderabad
Best UPSC coaching In Chandigarh
This File Password Is :- onlinekhanmarket.com
Economics Notes For UPSC IAS Complete
- pre-Indian Economic
- Agri Economic
- trips economic
- MSME Economic
- ni Economic
- wage Economic
- Economists Revision table
- Environment 3rd Edition Shankar IAS
- FDI Economic
1. Students also visit our homepage for best notes and books for UPSC RRB SSC IBPS PO SBI CLERK RRB CTET LAW and Civil services and all government competitive exams and any query you can call us at our customer support number 7678651778
There are no reviews yet.