CIVIL ENGINEERING TEST SERIES Notes IES Exam-MADE EASY is best institute its has poll of faculty and they all are permanent provide best education and Made Easy has best combination dynamic and young team of professor
Positive points of Made easy notes
1.Inclusive and best personality development program conduct by best team of faculty and Made easy provide Comprehensions designed study material and for best exam preparation
2.Notes consists best example ,Simple explanation with easy language and this test series best for pratice and you can this test series arrange according to exam wise topics..
3.Made easy has own publication house and published their notes own.
4.Onlinekhanmarket provides best quality notes for any exam Like Photocopy notes of Handwritten notesIAS notes,Photo copy notes for IAS exam,Printed notes,Upsc notes,Notes for IAS exam,Upsc notes,Upsc study material,Photocopy study material for IAS examUpsc coaching notes and books for SSC,ibps,rrb
CIVIL ENGINEERING TEST SERIES Notes IES Exam-MADE EASY divided according to exam ….
- Fly Ash,
- Basic Admixtures,
- Bricks and Aggregates:
Properties and Selection Criteria;Cement: Types, Composition, Properties, Uses, Specifications and various Tests; Lime & Cement Mortars and Concrete: Properties and various Tests; Design of Concrete Mixes: Proportioning of aggregates and methods of mix design.
- Solid Mechanics:
- Structural Analysis:
- Design of Steel Structures:
- Design of Concrete and Masonry structures:
- Construction Practice, Planning and Management:
Flow of Fluids, Hydraulic Machines and Hydro Power:
Fluid Mechanics, Open Channel Flow, Pipe Flow
(b) Hydraulic Machines and Hydro power
Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering:
(a) Water Supply Engineering:
Waste Water Engineering:
Solid Waste Management:
Air, Noise pollution and Ecology:
- Concepts & general methodology.
- Geo-technical Engineering and Foundation Engineering :
- Surveying and Geology:
- Transportation Engineering:
- Tunneling – Alignment, methods of construction, disposal of muck, drainage, lighting and ventilation.
- Railways Systems – Terminology, Planning, designs and maintenance practices; track modernization.
- Harbours – Terminology, layouts and planning. Airports – Layout, planning & design.
1.Any other information about any exam ,notes like UPSC IAS SSC RRN SBI PO CTET LAW etc you can directly visit our page and you can also call us 0120-4160241
2. For IAS and Civil services notes like COMPUTER FUNDAMENTAL Handwritten Class Notes-MADE EASY