Biology For Karnataka CET are divide two part PSU -I and second is PSU-II. First part is describe
Structural organization in Plants and Animals , etc . Second part is describe Reproduction and Genetics And evolution etc.
Author :- Saurabh Kumar
Publisher :- onlinekhanmarket
Language :- English
Year :- 2018
Weight :- 350 gm
Number of Pages :- 300
Type of E-Book :- Printed
Exam :- KCET
Biology For Karnataka CET
Biology For Karnataka CET syllabus are given below,
- Diversity in the Living World
- Structural organization in Plants and Animals
- CeLL structure And function
- Plant Physiology
- Human physiology
- Genetics And evolution
- Biology in Human welfare
Contact Information ;
- For inquiry and talk you can go along with us our whatsapp gather such a large number of understudies are as of now gone along with us you can likewise join at 8130802212.
- you can call our customer support number 0120-4160241.
- For more KCET notes you can our site Chemistry For karnataka CET