Gate Computer Science Video Lectures Free
Hi, welcome to the online khan market portal. This post is about our deeply researched GATE Computer Science video lectures. Don’t miss this post of Video Lectures, because after reading, you have to feel that it is very useful and informative to you. Especially when you are in tension how will you give your best in the upcoming GATE Computer Science exam?
This video lecture is designed specifically for the students, to whom regular or weekend offline coachings are not possible. It is very engaging and informative. And will actively save your time and money both. The complete video covers very useful exam-related information. It will definitely ease your every confusion related to GATE Computer Science topics with greater accuracy. Are you going to attempt this year’s GATE exam and are you a beginner? Don’t worry, we through this video give you every important information related to your upcoming GATE Computer Science exam in 2020.
Facilities that Our GATE Computer Science Offers:
- The complete video lectures’ series design is based on our faculties harsh effort and research. To make it highly advanced and informative, they have gathered information by long, deep research, from different sites and exam related important books.
- Every topic gives a detailed, important and engaging explanations.
- During the running of lectures, aspirants can get very interactive and one-to-one coaching.
- It provides you best, much experienced and qualified mentors’ guidance and for 24×7. Through these video lectures, you may start your learning anytime, anywhere. And when will feel you have doubt may show your doubt to them after the end of the video.
- These video lectures are the effort of our highly educated faculties, in every video, their try is to provide you the best in their effort lectures and guidance. For students’ exceptionally good preparation and concept clarity, high-quality, updated practice test sets are attached.
- These provide you flexible timing, you may run these videos at any time as per your comfort.
- Contents are very simple, well-explained and updated. If any aspirant starts his preparation from today means he has achieved more than half examinations success.
- In contents, several important basics, short-cut tricks and techniques are discussed for students’ ease and time-saving study.
What is GATE Exam?
The GATE in detail the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. Every year, this exam is conducted at the Central Level in India by reputed institutes like IIT, IISc, and NIIT, in the month of January and February. Its result releases immediately after the exam of January and February, in the month of March. As these Videos are about the GATE Computer Science syllabus, in these videos, our team of expert faculties has provided every important information about the GATE-Computer Science syllabus pattern, The GATE exam is conducted for both computer science and non-computer science background students. There is no age bar for appearing in this exam. The need is only your good preparation of GATE Computer Science syllabus.
What Any GATE exam Offers?
Qualifying GATE exam offers direct recruitment opportunities to the students, in various reputed organizations of Government like in ONGC, PSU, Maharatan, NTPC, etc. And in Corporate organizations like Facebook, Google, and Amazon, etc. Besides these, aspirants who have qualified the GATE exam can complete their M.Tech, MCA and MSC degree with privileges. For it, the government gives you good financial help every month. So, if you are trying for this year’s GATE Computer Science exam 2020. you must take the help of this GATE Computer Science video lecture. Every video lectures are for many hours. And will provide you the full preparation as per your requirement for the upcoming exam. This video lecture is kept completely free and is available from the Online Khan market portal and from many other places on the internet.
What is GATE Computer Science Exam?
In this digital era, the demand for computer science studies and the job is very increasing. It attracts many talented minds of today. A degree in computer science leads you to better organizations’ job opportunities. And if you try for the GATE exam with Computer Science. It means your chance of direct recruitment in reputed companies has become much more. or if you want to keep your Computer Science higher degree study continue, you may do it with the good financial aid of governments on every month. This year’s GATE Computer Science exam schedule is on February’s beginning. So, with our classy online GATE Computer Science Video lectures learning, you may maximize your possibilities of jobs or admission with good ranks.
Syllabus of This GATE Computer Science Video Lectures Free:
This paper consists of 3 sections. The questions that come from this section have 15% weightage in total. Under General Aptitude, aspirants’ general thinking capability is tested. And how quickly can they solve the problems? In General Aptitude Syllabus: verbal ability and Numerical Ability mainly comes:
- Verbal Analogies.
- Critical Reasoning.
- General English Grammer.
- Verbal Deduction.
- Sentence Completion.
- Word Group etc.
- Numerical Estimation.
- Data Interpretation.
- Numerical Computation, etc.
The study of this section mainly comprises mathematical competencies, important for students to understand the system of engineering program well. This section is quite complex from the exam’s point of view. this section consists of a total of 15% of questions weightage. This section includes the syllabus of:
- n-Parameter Family of Solutions, General Solution and Particular Solutions.
- Basic Terminology.
- Initial Value Condition.
- Initial Value Problems.
First Order Differential Equations
- Seperable Equations.
- Directional Fields, Existance and Uniquenes.
- Some Applications.
- Some Numerical Methods.
- Linear Equations.
Second-Order Differentials Equations
- Homogeneous Equations with Constant Coefficients
- Nonhomogeneous Equations.
- Homogeneous Equations.
- Vibrating Mechanical Systems.
- Nonhomogeneous Equations with Constant Coefficients.
- Undetermined Coefficients.
- Introduction; Basic Terminology and Results etc.
- Matrices and Vectors.
- Square Matrices.
- The inverse of a Matrix and Determinants. \
- Systems of Linear Equations.
- Some Geometry.
- Linear Dependence and Linear Independence.
- Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors.
- Solving Systems of Linear Equations.
- Solving Systems of Linear Equations-2
- Basic Properties of Laplace Transforms.
- Initial-Value Problems with Piecewise Continuous Nonhomogeneous Terms.
- Applications to Discontinuous Functions.
- Introduction of Laplace Transforms.
- Inverse Laplace Transforms and Initial-Value Problems.
Systems of First Order Linear Differential Equations
- Homogeneous Systems.
- Homogeneous Systems with Constant Coefficients.
- Some Applications.
- Nonhomogeneous Systems.
- Systems of Linear Differential Equations.
- Higher-Order Linear Differential Equations.
All the topics of Linear Algebra are very complex and important for learning. most of the parts are theory-based. It gives aspirants the knowledge of complex and deep learning of computer technology. The purpose of all these topics comes under Linear Algebra is to enable aspirants for better decision making. The questions come from these section contains minimum 14% weightage.
- System of Linear Equations.
- Eigenvalues and eigenvectors.
- LU Decomposition.
All the topics that come under Calculus are not of the ordinary level of thinking. Its every topic covers a large desperate area. The question that comes from this section has around 10-12 weightage.
- Continuity and Differentiability.
- Mean value Theorem.
- Maxima and Minima.
This Section is very complex in understanding. It gives you knowledge about advanced-level mathematics, numbers study and study and function of different angles and triangles. This section keeps a minimum of 12% questions’ weightage.
- Partial Orders and Lattices.
- Graphs: Connectivity.
- Recurrence Relations.
- Combinatorics: Counting.
- Propositional and first-order logic sets.
- Generating Functions.
Uncertainty always related to confusion in the decision and incomplete information. But all the topics of probability makes you a better decision-maker. The questions that include in this section are around 5% in weightage.
- Poisson and Binomial Distributions.
- Mode and Standard Deviation.
- Conditional Probability and Bayes Theorem.
- Random Variables etc.
It is a process that helps in making extremely complicated decisions, which is relatively based on simple yes or questions about the system of logic that drives electronic circuit board design. The questions that come from this section are approximate 23 questions. These are syllabus that this part includes:
- Combinational and sequential circuits
- Number Representations.
- Computer Arithmetic (Fixed and Floating Point).
- Boolean Algebra.
Programming and Data Structures:
This section is related to the method of organizing, retrieving, processing and storing data. It gives you the basic concept of programming languages like C, C++, Python, and Java. The question that comes from this section has net 12 to 13 marks weightage
- Programming in C. Recursion.
- Linked Lists.
- Binary Heaps.
- Binary Search Trees.
Theory of Computation:
In the theory of computation, we get the study of solving any problem with the model of computation efficiently using algorithms. This section’s questions have around four to five marks.
- Regular and Context-Free Languages.
- Pumping Lemma.
- Turing Machines and Undecidability.
- Regular Expressions and Finite Automata.
- Context-Free Grammars and Push-Down Automata.
It deals with the study of managing computer hardware resources, software resources, different programming languages and the process of enabling computer hardware to interact and operate with computer software. The total no of questions that this section includes is 4 to 5 mark’s questions.
- Inter‐Process Communication.
- CPU scheduling.
- Memory Management and Virtual Memory.
- Concurrency and Synchronization.
- File systems.
It gives the study of many different types of computer networks. And things that help in connecting computers and sharing information. The question that section consists of is a total of 2 to 3 % weightage.
- Concept of Layering.
- Congestion Control.
- Routers and Routing Algorithms (Distance Vector link state).
- Application layer protocols (DNS, FTP, POP, SMTP, HTTP).
- Basics of Wi-Fi.
- LAN technologies (Ethernet).
- Digital Signatures and Certificates.
- TCP/UDP and Sockets.
- Network security authentication.
- basics of Public Key and Private key Cryptograph
- Flow and error control techniques.
This section deals with the study of storing and organizing data and information. in this section, questions waightage are a total of 7 to 6 marks questions.
- Relational Model: Relational Algebra.
- File Organization.
- Indexing (e.g., B and B+ Trees).
- Tuple Calculus.
- SQL. Integrity Constraints
- Normal Forms.
- Transactions and Concurrency Control.
The main use of a compiler to translate the complex language’s written code into simple, easy in understanding languages bu changing the meaning of programs. This section includes a total of 5 to 6 marks questions.
- Runtime Environments
- Intermediate Code Generation.
- Syntax-Directed Translation.
- Lexical Analysis.
It includes the systems, methods, and formula of solving a problem related to conducting a sequence of specified actions. This part includes total of 3 to 4 questions.
- Asymptotic Worst-Case Time and Space complexity.
- Algorithm Design Techniques.
- Dynamic Programming and Divide‐and‐Conquer.
- Graph Search.
- Minimum Spanning Trees.
- Shortest Paths.
Brief About Our GATE Computer Science Video Lectures:
These are the syllabus that our GATE Computer Science Video Lectures include specifically. Every topic includes these videos are scientific and exclusive methods based. The explanation of faculties is highly analytic, experimental, short cut tricks and techniques based and also in very simple language that gives aspirants a well conceptual clarity. Every topic is very informative and result oriented. if any aspirants take his/her proper learning, we are sure that he/she will bring 100% result in the upcoming GATE CS Examination 2020.
To attempt the GATE Computer Science examination with good performance and to bring a good score on the first attempt, you need good preparation and a good explanation of every topic that our GATE CS Video Lectures provides you. Generally, to qualify any competitive exams, aspirants need good coaching assistance. But, when the question is about GATE Computer Science like the toughest exam, the need seems quite more.
Most of the syllabus part of GATE Computer Science is very complicated to understand and analyze but if you have proper coaching and explanation, your journey till exam seems quite easier. So, hurry up! for this latest GATE Computer Science Video Lectures learning today. It is absolutely free for the learners. if you are any working professional or any distant learner. Taking the preparation of Upcoming GATE CS examination then, you must take the learning for our GATE Computer Science Video Lectures. We are sure it provides you 100% clear success assurance and it is our word.
- Students also visit our homepage for best notes and books for UPSC RRB Gate SSC IBPS PO SBI CLERK RRB CTET LAW and Civil services and all government competitive exams and any query you can call us at our customer support number 0120-4160241