Economy Handwritten Class Notes-Upendra Anmol-IAS Exam both are best faculty and his notes are genuine for exam preparation.
Best points of Economy Handwritten Class Notes-Upendra, Anmol
1.Students very thankful to them because they provide best notes for exam preparation explain every topics in deeply
2. Most of the beginners using Upendra and Anmol sir notes for best exam preparation and we are providing handwritten notes prints to get best marks in UPSC exam preparation
3. Onlinekhanmarket provides best quality notes for any exam Like Photocopy notes of Handwritten notesIAS notes,Photocopy notes for IAS exam, Printed notes, Upsc notes, Notes for IAS exam, UPSC notes, Upsc study material, Photocopy study material for IAS exams coaching notes and books for SSC,ibps,rrb
Economy Handwritten Class Notes-Upendra Anmol-IAS Exam topics are given below…
Marshallian and Walrasian Approaches to Price determination.
(b) Alternative Distribution Theories: Ricardo, Kaldor, Kalki
(c) Markets Structure: Monopolistic Competition, Duopoly, Oligopoly
Money – Banking and Finance:
- Demand for and Supply of Money:
- Money Multiplier Quantity Theory of Money (Fisher, Pique, and Friedman) and Keynes
- Theory on Demand for Money, Goals, and Instruments of Monetary Management in Closed and Open Economies. The relation between the Central Bank and the Treasury. Proposal for the ceiling on the growth rate of money.
Advanced Macro Economics:
- Comparative Advantage
- Terms of Trade and Offer Curve.
- Product Cycle and Strategic Trade Theories.
- Trade as an engine of growth and theories under development in an open economy.
(b) Forms of Protection: Tariff and quota.
- Price versus income, income adjustments under fixed exchange rates,
- Theories of Policy Mix
- Exchange rate adjustments under capital mobility.
Growth and Development:
(a) Theories of growth:
- Harrod’s model,
- Lewis model of development with surplus labor
- Balanced and Unbalanced growth,
- Human Capital and Economic Growth.
Planning and Economic Development:
Human Development Indices
Renewable and Non Renewable Resources
2. Indian Economy after Independence:
A The Pre Liberalization Era:
A The Pre Liberalization Era:
- The contribution of Vakil, Gadgil and V.K.R.V. Rao.
- Agriculture: Land Reforms
- land tenure system, Green Revolution and capital formation in agriculture,
- Industry Trends in composition and growth,
- Role of the public and private sector, Small scale and cottage industries.
1.Students can choose best material according to your exam we have all exam material for all government competitive exams for best preparation like Culture and Art Handwritten Class Notes by Drishti दृष्टि IAS
2.Students can Visit onlinekhanmarket homepage and place your order online for any other query related exam and notes you can call us at our customer care number 0120-4160241 for Upsc notes like upsc ssc and other government competitive exams
- These notes of hard copy is also available on studymaterial.oureducation.in