Geography of India-Majid Hussain
Geography of India-Majid Hussain- Majid Hussain is an Indian Geographer.He was born in Haridwar district of Uttrakhand. He is one of the senior most faculty of geography in India He got the notable awards Bhugol Bhushan Award, Delhi Govt. Award for the best Geography teacher.
Majid Hussain sir has own publication store for UPSC IAS and other government competitive exam he also trained another geography experts
Onlinekhanmarket provides best quality notes for any exam Like Photocopy notes of Handwritten notesIAS notes, Photocopy notes for IAS exam, Printed notes, UPSC notes, Notes for IAS exam, Upsc notes, Upsc study material, Photocopy study material for IAS examUpsc coaching notes and books for SSC,ibps,rrb.
Geography of India-Majid Hussain book content is given below…
The content of The Book:
Part 1 – World Geography
- The Universe and the Solar System
- natural vegetation and National Parks
- Energy Resources
- Spatial organization of Agriculture
- Facts about the World/Continents/Countries
- World Economic Geography
- Human Geography
Part II India – Physical Setting
- India – Physical Setting
- Indian States
- Cultural Setting
- Regional Development and Planning
- India-Political Aspects
- Contemporary Issues
Advantages of Geography of India-Majid Hussain
- Describe all important topics in an easy way.
- useful for UPSC exam preparation.
- Easy to Understand.
- Explain each and every topic with neat diagram
- Most of the IAS students advice Majid Hussain sir geography book for optional
- Because this book covers all important topics and timely updated
- If Students are interested then he can also visit our site for the all govt exam like UPSC, RRB, SSC, IAS and if you have any query then contact us our customer executive for help related any book they will suggest you best book for any Government Competitive Exam best preparation
- Contact number 0120-4160241.
- The student also sees other best notes and books for all government competitive exam like GEOGRAPHY Basics Handwritten Notes GIST.