Ethics Handwritten Class Notes-Drishti दृष्टि IAS
Ethics Handwritten Class Notes-Drishti दृष्टि IAS useful for IAS and OTHER Civil services exam preparation any query call us 0120-416024
Ethics Handwritten Class Notes-Drishti दृष्टि IAS.Drishti IAS is famous fore civil services exam preparation students.This students mainly dedicated to their works and think every students has quality just need to modified them
Beneficial points of Drishti IAS NOTES
- Its notes quality is best for exam preparation cover all important and latest syllabus for exam
- We will provides you best notes of Drishti IAS in good quality and specially for Hindi Medium students
- Onlinekhanmarket provides best quality notes for any exam Like Photocopy notes of Handwritten notesIAS notes,Photo copy notes for IAS exam,Printed notes,Upsc notes,Notes for IAS exam,Upsc notes,Upsc study material,Photocopy study material for IAS examUpsc coaching notes and books for SSC,ibps,rrb
Ethics Handwritten Class Notes-Drishti दृष्टि IAS best topics for exam are given below..
Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude
- The following broad areas may be covered.
* Ethics and Human Interface:
- Determinants and consequences of Ethics in human actions;
- Dimensions of ethics;
- Ethics in private and public relationships.
- Human Values – lessons from the lives and teachings of great leaders,
- Reformers and administrators;
- Role of family,
- Its influence and relation with thought and behaviour;
- moral and political attitudes;
* Aptitude and foundation values for Civil Service ,
- Impartiality and non‐partisanship,
- Dedication to public service,
- Tolerance and compassion;
* Emotional intelligence‐concepts, and their utilities and application;
* Contributions of moral thinkers
- Philosophers from India and world.
* Public/Civil service values and Ethics in Public Administration:
- Status and problems;
- Regulations and conscience as sources of ethical guidance;
- Accountability and ethical governance;
- Strengthening of ethical and moral values in governance;
- Ethical issues in international relations and funding; corporate governance.
* Probity in Governance:
- Concept of public service;
- Philosophical basis of governance and probity;
- Information sharing and transparency in government,
- Right to Information,
- Codes of Ethics,
- Codes of Conduct,
- Citizen’s Charters,
- Work culture,
- Quality of service delivery,
- Utilization of public funds,
- Challenges of corruption.
1.Students also visit our homepage for best notes and books for UPSC RRB SSC IBPS PO SBI CLERK RRB CTET LAW and Civil services and all government competitive exams and any query you can call us at our customer support number 0120-4160241
2.Students also see other best notes and books for all government Competitive exam like-Environment Printed Notes NIOS