English Literature Optional Printed Notes-Brilliant Tutorials
English Literature Optional Printed Notes-Brilliant Tutorials useful for Civil services exam preparation to get best marks in exam any query call 0120-4160241
English Literature Optional Printed Notes-Brilliant Tutorials Brilliant Tutorials –best for IIT,JEE,GATE,IAS,IES,CSIR-UGC,BITSAT, exam preparation to the candidates.
Beneficial points of English Literature Optional Printed Notes-Brilliant Tutorials
1.Brilliant Tutorials mainly focused on entrance exams of different Competitive exam and written in simple language.
2.Students suggest Brilliant Tutorial not a academy as a landmarks for best exam preparation
3.We have best Quality notes of English Literature Optional Printed Notes for Civil services exam
4.Onlinekhanmarket provides best quality notes for any exam Like Photocopy notes of Handwritten notesIAS notes,Photo copy notes for IAS exam,Printed notes,Upsc notes,Notes for IAS exam,Upsc notes,Upsc study material,Photocopy study material for IAS examUpsc coaching notes and books for SSC,ibps,rrb
English Literature Optional Printed Notes-Brilliant Tutorials notes best topics for civil services exam are listed below.
1. William Shakespeare : King Lear and The Tempest.
2. John Donne. The following poems :
Death be not proud;
The Good Morrow
On his Mistress going to bed;
3. John Milton : Paradise Lost, I, II, IV, IX
4. Alexander Pope. The Rape of the Lock.
5. William Wordsworth. The following poems:
- Ode on Intimations of Immortality.
- Tintern Abbey.
- Resolution and Independence.
- The World is too much with us.
- Upon Westminster Bridge.
- She dwelt among untrodden ways.
- Three years she grew
- Milton, thou should st be living at this hour.
- 6.Henrik Ibsen : A Doll’s House.
- 7.Alfred Tennyson : In Memoriam.
- Jonathan Swift. Gulliver’s Travels.
- George Eliot. The Mill on the Floss..
- Jane Austen. Pride and Prejudice.
- Thomas Hardy. Tess of the d’Urbervilles
- Henry Fielding. Tom Jones.
- Mark Twain. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.
- Charles Dickens. Hard Times.
- Modernism; Poets of the Thirties;
- The stream-of-consciousness Novel;
- Absurd Drama; Colonialism and Post-Colonialism;
- Indian Writing in English;
- Psychoanalytical and Feminist approaches to literature;
1. William Butler Yeats. The following poems:
- Easter 1916
- A Prayer for my daughter.
- The Second Coming
- Among School Children.
- Sailing to Byzantium.
- The Tower.
- Lapis Lazuli
- Leda and the Swan.
3. W.H. Auden.
- Journey of the Magi.
- Burnt Norton.
4.Samuel Beckett. Waiting for Godot.
5.John Osborne : Look Back in Anger.
6. Philip Larkin. The following poems :
7. A.K. Ramanujan. The following poems :
- Looking for a Causim on a Swing
- A River Of Mothers, among other Things
- Love Poem for a Wife 1
1.E.M Forester-A Passage to India
2.Virginia Woolf. Mrs Dalloway.
1.Students also visit our homepage for best notes and books for UPSC RRB SSC IBPS PO SBI CLERK Civil services and all government competitive exams and any query you can call us at our customer support number 0120-4160241
2.More brilliants Tutorial notes for other subject like BOTANY Notes-Brilliant Tutorials-UPSC IFS Examination